Nuffnang

Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Seven Seeds

Address: 114 Berkeley St, Carlton, VIC

Phone: 03 9347 8664 (No Bookings)

Website: sevenseeds.com.au

Opening Hours: Mon-Sat (7am-5pm), Sun (8am-5pm)

Price: AUS$8-17++

Staff: Amiable

Crushing on: House smoked salmon

Crush Level: 7.5/10

Here is another great brunch spot located near campus. Since my friends and I were seated at the high table, we could see many university students, families, also colleagues enjoying their coffee and brunch. As I am not a huge fan of coffee, I decided not to order one.

I opted for the House Smoked Salmon $17, which was incredible. It was quite unusual to combine spinach puree with hollandaise sauce. Surprisingly, they made a wonderful combination. The greens, beans, and poached eggs were fantastic.

House Smoked Salmon
I can’t get enough of this place. It felt like I was floating on cloud nine. This place has become my favourite spot near campus ever since.

-insta:@alodiamay-

Seven Seeds on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment